Interactive Training tools
Powerful, flexible and easy to use Interactive training content delivery system.
The InItMedia interactive training delivery system provides a simple yet affordable means to deliver training content via online, CD, download and as an installable application.
InItMedia interactive training delivery system allows you to develop the content once and deployed through both online, offline and stand alone environments.
No special programming skills or software is required; training content is managed through simply formatted XML files.
Anyone or registered user only
The InItMedia interactive training delivery system supports an “Open Training” (anyone can access and do the training) delivery process or a “Registered User” only delivery process.
Where the training delivery is prepared as a “Registered User” only delivery process there is the ability to set the training as pre-register or register and do training. Where pre-register is required the user is emailed a logon user name and password to allow access to the training.
Reusable training content assets
|Support for reusable training content assets such as:
- background and splash theme branding files to ensure consistent look and feel
- Flash animations (SWF files)
- Video (Flash FLV files)
- PDF, word documents, spread sheets, etc
- Supports multi-language content
You can create a training content asset and then reuse it many times. But updating the asset you can quickly deploy the updated asset to all instances of use online and/ or offline.
Automatic content update service for PC installed environments.
Test your Knowledge/ Quiz:
InItMedia interactive training delivery system supports compressive “Test your Knowledge” or quiz functions. The “Test your Knowledge” or quiz functions include:
- Multi choice text or graphical questions.
- Support unlimited number of questions for the InItMedia interactive training delivery system to randomly select a set number of questions to ask the user.
- Random position of the text question possible answers. This means that when the same question is randomly selected during a different sitting of the quiz the order of the possible answer have change . So if the correct answer is position “B” this time the next time the question is asked the positions are shuffled so the correct answer may be position “C”.
- Graphical question by using a based image with definable click points on the image. This is used in such quizzes as where a image of a computer is displayed and the question may ask “Click on the CD-ROM drive”. The user has several different click areas available but on one is the correct answer.
- The quiz can be configured to allow the user to print the quiz results on completion. This can be set as summary only eg the number of questions, the number correct and the number incorrect and percentages. Or as a complete quiz results showing the questions and the answers.
Where the training delivery is prepared as a “Registered User” only delivery process the assessment process as well as the details of the training being completed are recorded in an online database and the results emailed to the user and or training course administrators.
The InItMedia interactive training delivery system has a large number of benefits to those organisations that provide training services.
- Easy to use training content delivery system
- Reusable training content assets
- Flexible delivery options – online, download, CD or installable application
- Scalable from “available to anyone online” through to “pre-registration required and only one attempt permitted”.
- Low cost of training content delivery.
- Multi-language compatible
- Ability to have auto-updatable content, update a training content asset and then deploy to all instances of use, online and offline
- Structured formats and branded backgrounds and themes ensures consistent brand image presentation of your training materials
To contact us, simply fill in the form on the Contact Us page. Let us know what you are looking for and we will provide you with a quote. Leave us a message here or give us a call and we will get back to you with a possible soution.
See Examples of training content using the InItMedia interactive training delivery system.