John Dee EST 243
- Stockyard process its full range of beef under Stockyard supervision at John Dee EST 243 (thus an integral part of the Stockyard supply chain)
- Consistent monitoring of standards are maintained by the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF - formerly AQIS), the Authority for Uniform Specification for Meat and Livestock (AUS-MEAT), and by John Dee's own in-house quality assurance monitoring.
- The plant is accredited for a number of international markets with all processing performed under strict halal protocol.
- Stringent standards guarantee safe, healthy products that customers can rely upon unequivocally.
- The companies fully equipped laboratory, staffed by qualified personnel, monitors all production steps and constantly tests bacterial levels and toxins. Random samples are sent to independent laboratories to confirm results.